[Gpdd] CARE: air filter machines

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 13:12:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

  My ferret Nexus has some eye irritation, and my vet recommended one of those air filter machines to help with the dust in the house.  I would be putting it in the living room.  The pigs are in the back room.

  I've heard that one should buy one with a hepa filter, not the ionic filter which can create ozone.

  Can anyone recommend a particular brand that worked well for them?  I also prefer not to purchase one made in China, if possible.

  I sort of missed out on the Roll Call thing.  Add three boars from Avon, CT.

  Also, congrats to Leah on the purchase of her house.  That is very exciting!  Good luck with the move and new job.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust