[Gpdd] (Bridge) Serendipity

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Oct 2 13:20:20 EDT 2006

Stacy and the Squee Squad,

All of us at Piggyfriends are so very sorry to read that Serendipity has
gone to the Bridge.

After such a poor start in life, she was so lucky to find a wonderful home
with you. I know how much you will miss her but at least she had a good long
life filled with love.

Our sincere condolences,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.