[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Serendipity

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:12:17 EDT 2006

Stacy...so sorry to read about your loss of your Princess Pig Serendipity.
What an awful start she had before she came into your loving arms and home!
It sounds like you made every day of the rest of her life truly special and
comfortable for her.  And although she must miss you like crazy just like
you miss her...know that all signs of sickness and discomfort are now gone
and she is playing joyfully in her new home...and is waiting to be with you
at some future date in time!

Don't let the sadness overwhelm you...I know how  you feel...I have been
there 3 times now and it is heartbreaking.  Remember how soft and furry she
felt in your arms and how much you loved the company of one another!

Bella...slave mom to the popcorning Vito Lee