[Gpdd] {RAINBOW BRIDGE} Muffin and Flathead Piggywig

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 2 20:30:30 EDT 2006

Tonight was cage cleaning day and I went downstairs to the basement to clean out the cage.  I thought it was awfully quiet, they usually screech at me:-).  I found them, Muffin snuggled under Flathead just so and Flathead nestled against her.  Both of them cold and very, very, still.  I cried my heart out for the little boogers, but at least they left for the Bridge together and they won't make the trip alone.  I had a theory that I give out when a fuzzbaby dies.  When they get there, and when it is our turn to cross the bridge, there will be a party like Bilbo's eleventyfirst birthday.  Lively music on recorders, eating and drinking all kinds of wonderful things, dancing (and popcorning), Fairy Lights, and fireworks in a place as beautiful as The Shire.  Muffin and Flathead Piggywig were sisters from the same litter.  They were nearly 7 years old.
*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
MAIRI'S MAGIC:  2006 New Release!  Visit http://www.wings-press.com/ for more information.