[Gpdd] Care: The Purrrrfect Carpet for Brownie Bear & Butterscotch

Leah McNeil leah.mcneil at kuehne-nagel.com
Tue Oct 3 15:01:51 EDT 2006

Hola Slaves!
Thank You bunches for all of the CONGRATS
on BB & BS's new house. Wheeeee cannot
wait to get into that house, I tell ya. Wheeee
were supposed to close last wheek, but Blaine
and I are so anal retentive and we have the
list of options that the original buyers picked
out and well, you know builders--many of the
'upgrades' were not there. And also, we insisted
on an independent home inspection...money
well spent.

So, anyways, the original buyers did not
upgrade the carpet or the padding and I just
know that the stuff that's there now is Not
going to be acceptable for the piggies,
especially that Sassy Brownie Bear! (Ya'll
know how Demanding that pig is--heeeee)

We've been in several carpet stores and I
am totally and completely focused on
guinea pig comfort. Well, color too, of course,
but let's face it, if the pigs don't like it, then
I'm in Big Trouble...OUCH!

So, tonight we are going back to this carpet
store to hopefully talk the salesguy down on
pricing. We have to return a bunch of samples
too. Wheeee really like the look & feel & quality
of this particular carpet, but it's overpriced.
So, we'll just have to see what they can do
for us (or rather for the pigs...Wheeeek!).

Wish us Luck!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                 & Butterscotch :-)