[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Muffin/Flathead

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:00:58 EDT 2006

Oh my goodness Selena...I was really floored to read your announcement about
Muffin and Flathead.  Had they been sick at all recently?  Perhaps not
eating or drinking normally?  Or was it just one of those weird, freaky
things that just happens?

How precious that they were with each other until the end, curled so
comfortably and reassuringly around each other.  It was almost like they
joined "hands" and stepped over the threshold into their new life together!
I am truly amazed and have never heard of anything such as this.  Losing one
baby is hard enough....I can't even begin to imagine how this double grief
must feel.

Please accept the deepest of sympathy from me and my gp boy...Vito Lee.

Bella...slave mom to the precious Vito Lee