[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Muffin & Flathead Piggywig

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 3 19:58:06 EDT 2006

Selena you must be devastated to loose both your little darlings at the
same time, i'm so sorry.  Once again i find myself sobbing at my work
computer desk i feel so strongly for these beautiful furbabies. I am
glad like you that the girls went together they had each other for
comfort which is lovely. I can just imagine them having a wonderful time
at the Bridge saying hello to all the gpdd piggies and their friends. We
are sending you lots of piggie kisses and cuddles to help and comfort
you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully