[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Please post a rainbow bridge for Coodie (Mr. Cooders)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 21:20:36 EDT 2006

#2482 Rainbow Bridge

It is with the deepest sadness and regret that I must ask that a  Bridge be
posted at Mr. Cooders name. He is # 2482 on the Poo Trail list.

I helped him to the bridge at approximately 11AM today, Oct. 3,  2006.

I cannot write more about this right (emotionally depleted) now, but  will. I
have not abandoned the digest. Alas, neither Coodie nor I have  been well.

He and I worked hard to "get him better" and in one sense he did well.  He
began attacking his critical care (plus other "goodies") on his  plate and off
the spoon with real gusto, fighting for the yogurt syringe.  (Hooray!)

Of course, with his ever-irritating bladder stone, there was no true  getting
well.He spent a total of  6 weeks on antibiotics, but the UTI  was only part
of the problem and reducing the stone's size would cause  greater --and
potentially far worse -- problems.

I could not continue seeing him in chronic discomfort and pain.

If this sounds like "flat description," it is. My heart is broken.

Do you realize that Mr. Cooders was the last of the original "3 Jolly
Rodents."

RIP my sweetest!

Alge, Chester and Charlie  <--- remaining Jolly Rodents
Also, Coodie wanted me to share his ongoing devotion to Porky. Love "is
stronger than death, he said.