[Gpdd] Announcement: St. Francis Feast Day and the Blessing of the Animals

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 21:00:27 EDT 2006

Woo-hoo guys. Not to intrude on anyone's beliefs, just wanted to share a
warm message that as you may know Wednesday is the feast day of St. Francis
of Assisi. Our really nice priest is offering the blessing of the animals at
our church tonight (Wednesday, Oct 4). if you are in Houston and want to go,
send me an email so we can make arrangements to meet over there.

He is so nice, the priest, he puts his hand on each animal's head and
blesses them by name. Last year Snowball was the only guinea pig
representing his species there! He was proud to do it, but still. We don't
want him to shoulder all the responsibilities of all the gpig P.R. duties
over there. This year Snowball will be joined by his little buddy Apache,
and all other guinea pigs are welcomed with open arms. I pray for Apache to
become more tame!

Peace on you (~..~) and blessings on your pets,
Carla, Snickers and Snowball and little Apache, getting bigger every day