[Gpdd] {RAINBOW BRIDGE} Condolences for Muffin and Flathead Piggywig

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Oct 4 06:55:11 EDT 2006

Selena,

We were so sad to read your post about Muffin and Flathead. It is heart
breaking enough to lose one piggy but both together must have been
unbearable for you.

Last summer, I lost two of the Piggyfriends on the same day. Poppy was, like
your babies, almost 7 years old, and although in good health, I knew she
couldn't be with me for much longer. Juniper was only 5 but had not been
well since the loss of his brother, Oreo. They passed away within minutes of
each other and, like you, I cried my heart out.

I love your image of the party at the Rainbow Bridge and will think of it in
sad times to come.

Our sincere condolences on your sad loss.

Penny and the Piggyfriends in England.