[Gpdd] [GPDD] Rainbow Bridge - CocoPuff

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 11:19:16 EDT 2006

We tearfully request that our dearest CocoPuff be added to
  the list at the Rainbow Bridge. Sadly, CP chose to join his
  dear friend, Mr. Cooders, in yet another travel adventure.

  He had been ailing for only a short time, but seemed to get
  a glimpse of something irresistable and made a dash. He
  leaves behind a grieving Snowy, his lifelong mate, as well
  as a number of other of the Okie Piggies who have been
  his companions, including Ginger, Sadie, Lucy, and the
  'little dust bunny', Lollie Pig. Not to mention a very sad
  slave.  It is very quiet today at Cavy Lodge.

  CocoPuff went to the Bridge with bits of clover and dandelion
  gripped tightly in his mouth, no doubt for a snack along the
  way to join his dear buddies, family, and the esteemed Peter
  Gurney.