[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Mr. Cooders

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 16:05:52 EDT 2006

Alge -

I tried to send this to you privately, but it got bounced for some reason.

From:rmalsberg at comcast.net  [ Save Address ]
To:Algernon07 at aol.com
Subject:RAINBOW BRIDGE - Mr. Cooders
Date:Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:59:40 +0000

Alge -

I'll keep it short and sweet, because I suspect you'll have lots of messages to read through <sad smile>.

Our piglets mean so much to us, and I can only guess how much Cooders meant to you, especially as one of the original Jolly 3.

Well, you know that you meant that much to this little creature in his tiny life, too.  You WERE his mom, his dad, his everything.

Cooders is in a place of health, happiness, and peace, and the love in his piggy heart was put there by you, to keep him company until you go to him.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Sharpless
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem