[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke fur problem

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 5 20:32:52 EDT 2006

Would anyone know if once Duke has stopped rubbing his nose because of
the fungal problem will the fur grow back on his little paw?? He is
still rubbing at his nose, it all seemed to be just about cleared and
stupid slave me thought that as he hated the treatment so much i would
stop. DUMB!! It's now a little nasty again, so treatment again started
and this time i will persevere till there is NO trace left at all. I was
shocked to discover the fur missing, i hadn't realised he was rubbing so
much, feeling very guilty and bad.

Also had to give him his Revolution treatment (for mites etc) on
wednesday night and that always makes him skittish and off colour for a
day or so SIGH.  Does anyone else have this problem too??  He definitely
doesn't eat as well for the following 24 hours.

Yesterday was a hard day as it was 2 months since Sully went to the
Bridge so i gave Duke an extra squeezy cuddle and told him that i loved
him so much, but i did still miss his little brother.

We hope that all the sick piggies have a healing weekend. Love and
piggie kisses to all.  :o)

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully