[Gpdd] [GPDD] Rainbow Bridge - CocoPuff-condolences.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Oct 6 06:38:30 EDT 2006

Susi,

All of us at Piggyfriends are so sad to read that your dear CocoPuff has
gone to the Rainbow Bridge. At least, like me, you have lots of piggies and
Snowy is not left all alone. Hopefully Snowy will take comfort in the other
sweetie pigs.

Please accept our most sincere condolences.

Love and wheeks from Penny and the Piggyfriends.