[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge

BKRice0880 at aol.com BKRice0880 at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 15:50:12 EDT 2006

Hi Birdie, thank you for your thoughts about my Harry Caray.  I have  always
been a looker and student to the GPDD.  Actually Harry Caray passed  away
awhile back, 11-23-04, talk about ruining Thanksgiving!  But, I still  love and
miss him every day.  He would have been 7 in 2 Wheeks if he had  lived.  I don't
have any piggies at the moment, due to husband veto and for  the fact I'm not
ready yet to move on to a new piggie, I am still in  mourning.  Someday the
time will come, but not just right now.  But, I  am still reading the GPDD
everyday and feel connected to everyone on  there.  I have learned SO much!!!!
Thank you,  Brenda