[Gpdd] Condolences: For Harry Caray piglet # 2235

rod rod at megalink.net
Fri Oct 6 21:46:40 EDT 2006

Brenda,

I was sorry to hear you have lost Harry Caray piglet # 2235  to the Rainbow
Bridge.  It is never easy to let our small friends go.

Take solos in the certain knowledge he is now in a far better place where he
is free of all the burdens of pain and illness and the waiting for that
noise of the fridge door to open.

Now there will be carrot treats everywhere and romaine will grow like grass.
He will not forget you and we will not forget him.  He will always have a
place here with us. One of the few who made a difference and a little bit of
history for guinea pigs everywhere.

We wish him well on the new adventure he has now undertaken and know he will
be there, waiting for you.  Bet a ton of carrot treats on it.

I have posted his Rainbow Bridge to celebrate his journey. Good luck little
guy.

Warm consoling Weeeeks

Rod.

http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig8.html
#2235  Harry Caray's place  on the Poo Trail.