[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Healing time

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 17:50:55 EDT 2006

Glynis-  Thank you so much for your kind words - it does mean
  so much to be comforted by our friends who understand.  Yes,
  we have to always remind ourselves that we are very fortunate
  to have been blessed by the time we had with dear CocoPuff,
  and how happy he surely is now with all his friends and family
  there at the Bridge. I'm sure he and Sully and Mr. Cooders and
  Bilbo, and all the rest, are having a huge party as we speak.

    Penny - Yes, it does help Snowy and me both to have the other
  piggies, but, of course, Snowy is Queen, and care must be taken
  not to lavish too much attention on the others . . .
  (in front of Her Majesty!).

    Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
  Susi and the healing Okie Piggies
       of Cavy Lodge