[Gpdd] Announcing Happiness!! New piggie!!!

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 6 23:52:51 EDT 2006

Hi gpdders!

We're so exicted!  We adopted a new piggie last weekend.  She is the youngest baby we've ever adopted at 5 weeks.  We named her Camdyn Rose.  You can see her, (as well as our other 6 piggies) at:  http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/guineagirl_2006/  There is one photo of her on the top row and 4 on the 3rd row.  She is a beautiful, little, mostly chocolate abby with red & white, and VERY vocal, even when she's just trotting around.  Even though she got a clean bill of health from our vet, apart from a couple of brief photos she is isolated to her own pen for the next couple of weeks before living with the rest of the herd.  We can't wait for them to all be together!  Yippie!   It's lovely have a little baby, it seems like all of our other pigs are acting younger again!?

Our hearts go out to all of you who have lost your beloved little pigs. ) - :  I can't even imagine how bad you must feel.   So sorry.

Lisa Stanley (and mostly converted slave husband, Matt)
& their herd:  Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevyeve, Bronwyn, Delaney & Camdyn