[Gpdd] Misc. Raleigh N C area

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 13:03:39 EDT 2006

Susi,
   I checked the roll call  the only one I have that lives near Raleigh is Stacy and Dell  (9 piggie)~ ckrtssqrl2000 at yahoo.com which is an hour and a half aprox from there, I am  CC them here so hopefully wheek can get an update on how they are doing,
  Susi wrote,
  After hearing about the dangerous fire and evacuation
  in the Raleigh, NC, area, we wondered if we don't have
  some members there.  Does anyone know if we have
  someone members in that area?
  Birdie, do you have someone on the Piggie Roll at or
  near Raleigh?
  The Okie Piggies want to be sure all Carolina Piggies
  are safe and secure tonight.
  Susi & the OP's

Birdie