[Gpdd] Misc.Thank you for Spikey

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 7 14:46:24 EDT 2006

Hi everyone, I wrote a few emails to people, but if i missed some i wanted
to say thankyou to every one who sent kind messages and thoughts and prayers
for Spikey. I know there are a lot more piggies that have passed on since
Spikey. And they need all the thoughts now as we all love our piggies so
much it is so hard to say goodbye.
            I have another 8 pigs 6 of them coming up 4 years old. At the
moment i wish i hadnt got so many. I cant imagine having to go through this
grief another 8 times. When i have no more i am not going to get any more.
My son who is 20 said thats the trouble with pets mum they dont live long
enough thats why i had a child instead. Hes always coming out with funny
stuff like that. But hes right they have far to short life. Sorry for going
on. Carole