[Gpdd] Health update/Guinea Pigs still need homes!!

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 15:09:53 EDT 2006

Hi All,
First let me say thanks to all who have contacted me
and offered help,I appreciate it very much! Please
also understand I cannot possibly always respond to
everyone and it is not personal. I am not online
allot.
Yesterday,Friday, the last and final diagnosis came in
from my IMD as having Parkinson's. She is sending me
to the Muscle Disorder/Parkinson clinic in Rochester
NY as soon as possible.
On a good note,my last post did generate 2 additional
wonderful homes!My 2 Mom's Lucy&Ethel went to there
new home today,and boy did I sob!Geesh! Thank you all
for posting and "getting the word out"!Please continue
I currently am still seeking 4 additional homes!
I still have 4 of the babies left,all boys.They are
all very sweet,short haired,2 crested,2 not,and for
the most part,all jet black like there father,Onyx.
Onyx,Big Daddy,will be the last one I will place.
Then I also have the 2 sister Abyssinian girls needing
a home. If all in pairs,except Onyx,I need the 4
homes!
If anyone can help,Please let me know. I still require
my adoption application to be filled out,my adoption
contract signed, and a $20.donation fee per piggie.
Regardless of my current critical situation and NEED
for homes as soon as possible I also WILL NOT
compromise the homes,person/or family to which my guys
go and also WILL NOT SEND THEM TO A PET SHOP!
Thanks all for helping in any way you can,
Beth in Conklin,NY

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Hubby "John" and 2 Rug Rats "Elisha & Ben"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!