[Gpdd] (Bridge) re: Mr. Cooders

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 07:47:53 EDT 2006

Alge,
  We were so sorry to hear about the passing of Mr. Cooders. I know he was a very special pig to you, and I know how hard it was for you to make the decision to help him along. It seems you and I are having a bit of a parallel life at the moment; I just lost Serendipity last Saturday...she was the last of the  3 original little pigs that my husband and I got when we were first married. I can't explain it, but those three were more special (for lack of a better term) than any other pigs I have had, or ever will have. I love all my others, but there was just something about Gizmo, Max and Serendipity...

  Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about you--and we just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. The Squee Squad is also sending healing wheeks your way for your health and for Chester and Charlie. Hang in there, and know that everyone on the Digest is thinking of you.

  Stacy and the Squee Squad