[Gpdd] MISC- cilantro & basil & salt and mineral wheels

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 22:16:52 EDT 2006

  Lisa,

  I give my pigs cilantro & basil and my pigs love it.  The basil it took some of them a while for them to get use to it, but they wheek up a storm now even if they get a whiff of it.  The funny thing is when I am cooking with the dry basil and they smell it, they start to wheek.

  Regarding the salt and mineral wheels:  I don't use them, never have.  It is up to you if you want to or not, but pigs really don't need them.  Some pigs will use them, others won't even bother with them.  If you want to try them, go right ahead and see if your pigs like it.

  Wheeks to all and sad wheeks to all those that have lost a pig recently.  Please accept my deepest condolences.

  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & one of the guinea girls, Hazelnut

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74