[Gpdd] [GPDD] Health - Prayer Support

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:28:32 EDT 2006

I was going to send a frantic request yesterday for you all
  to keep Snowy in your prayers, but she seems so much
  better today. After losing her dear CocoPuff last week, she
  hasn't had much appetite (well, for Snowy, that is, who is
  usually the Queen of Appetite), and has had sniffles I've
  been treating her for.
  Yesterday morning I found her sitting all hunkered and fluffed up,
  scared me to death.  After treating her symptoms and giving her
  some antibiotic I had on hand, and getting her to gobble up some
  romaine, I had to leave for the rabbit show at the fair. Then all I
  could do was pray for her all day. When I got home yesterday
  evening she seemed so much better. To be sure she's getting
  enough nourishment, I've softened some pellets and feed it to
  her with a spoon. She really enjoys it that way, and will eat
  more than if I just put it into her food dish.
  Since little Lucy is staying with her right now, this morning I put
  both of them on my lap for meds and the soft pellets, and Lucy
  just thinks that's the neatest thing, eating from a spoon!  They
  both are still breathing heavy, though.   If they aren't over this
  pretty soon I'll have to get them in to the dr, so we'd appreciate
  it if you'd all keep Snowy and little Lucy in your piggie prayers.

  Susi & the OP's