[Gpdd] [GPDD] Care - More on the tea tree oil

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:37:15 EDT 2006

OK, perhaps I should post the rest of the information here on the
  tea tree oil. I just found another website on aromatherapy, etc,
  and noticed this on tea tree oil. Since it includes parasiticide,
  maybe it could work on lice . . .the web address is below, there
  was much more info listed.

  Properties of Tea-Tree Oil ( Melaleuca alternifolia)
  Antifungal, antiseptic, anti-infectuous, anit-inflammatory, antiviral,
  bactericidal, balsamic, cicatrisant, diaphoretic, expectorant, fungicidal,
  immono-stimulant, parasiticide, vulnerary.
  http://www.holistic-online.com/Aromatherapy/aroma_ess-oil-directory.htm

  Susi & the OP's