[Gpdd] MISC - Piggie Introductions

Charlene Hawk ckhawk79 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 14:00:17 EDT 2006

Ginger:

  I have tried to introduce one of my females (Hazel) to two others who share a cage (Holly and Pebbles).  They all share a cage right now, but with a fence to divide Hazel from the others.  They get along perfectly when there is the fence between them, they will even lay against the fence to be closer.  But once that is gone, they are chasing and biting each other.  As Hazel is getting up there in years (is 5 now) and I didn't want to put her through fighting with two others, so the fence is remaining there for good.  They do get along ok during floor time, but I keep a close eye on them.  Just thought I would share my experience with introductions.  Hope you have better luck!

  Charlene

  Slave to "The Girls" (Hazel, Holly & Pebbles)