[Gpdd] Care: timothy and veggies

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 16:54:43 EDT 2006

Hi Rachel,
  I give my piggies timmothy after 6 months,
  that what I have read on some sites. The
  veggies are fine for you babies. I becareful
  about gassy ones like cabage. It might be
  fine but I'm afraid they will blow up with gas
  or gas me out lol. What do others think
  about cabbage  I personally don't feed it
  but I believe some do. If your vet says
   the piggies are healthy don't worry to much.
  Wheeks and piggies kisses from my crew
  Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky
  with slave Birdie

Birdie