[Gpdd] MISC: Carol's feelings of loss when piggy departs (which we all know so well)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 00:38:38 EDT 2006

Carol,

I would say please do NOT give up on piggies after your current herd have all
"gone on." Adopt perhaps 1 or 2 older guinea pigs or other needy cases. You
will be doing something very good for them. Docs don't resign just because
their patients die. If you can make life comfortable for just one more piggy....
t's as much (or more) about them than about us.

All best,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents, Chester and Charlie