[Gpdd] [HEALTH]regarding Lice

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 00:16:15 EDT 2006

Sasha,

  I seems strange for a Vet to tell someone to dip a comb in bleach. Wouldn't that drip on the poor furbaby? This may be why it is in pain. I have used Advantage with great success. Don not use Advantix!! Get the tubes for dogs that are under 10 lbs. A drop behind each ear and rub it in.  I use their ears to do this. It will continue to work for 30 days. Be careful it comes out a little fast. I hope this helps..

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip