[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for cannelletto

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 10 19:20:50 EDT 2006

Dear Debbie we are extremely shocked also to hear that your dear little
Cannelletto has passed on to the Bridge. Please and i mean PLEASE do not
blame yourself, i've been told by my vet many times that URI's are so
quick to take our furbabies. You DID try everything and i know what you
mean about dreading to give meds etc.. especially when they look at you
with those deep dark eyes. I'm sorry for Zebra as it was his cage mate,
i would put him besides some girls for company. We are sending lots of
piggie kisses and cuddles to the remaining Dolly Mixtures and an extra
big cuddle to help comfort you too. Take care.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully