[Gpdd] [announce] Welcome Lollipop and Tibou kao

angot sigolene angotsigolene at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 11 13:57:08 EDT 2006

Hello everybody!!!!
It's been times since I wrote to you but here i am with a very good news!!!
A Birth :
Poppy, an chocolate alpaca and Moomin an Himalaya péruvian are now  parents of two marvellous chocolate Babies : a  little alpaca boy Tibou Kao and his cute sister Peruvien  born the 11 th of October in the afternoon in Marseille (France)....

Do you know what alpaca are? It's curly péruvians, Its really nice.

You can see pictures of the Babies, parents and my little family of guinea pigs on my Blog :
http://sigolenea.blogourt.fr

***

Sigolène