[Gpdd] [Care] Harness & leash?

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Wed Oct 11 14:01:05 EDT 2006

I had asked about this not to long ago. One person told me that they might
be scared and run off when you attempt to put it on. One board I visit shows
a leash that is obviously to small as a reason for not using it. They do
come in larger sizes. I never decided to use one on Ebony or not. I wanted
it more as something to grab onto to follow back to him. He tends to run
into the rock wall in the front of the house. They do not actually "walk" in
them.

Kathy