[Gpdd] care; harness and leash

aileen wilson adw267 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 17:05:32 EDT 2006

Cheryl,
  Bert has a set just like the ones in the picture on the web site in your letter, I can't
  say he loves it but I do make him wear it when we are out side.  I use it as a extra safety precaution when we are out, like at the vet or visiting, also when he is grazing in his play pen on the lawn in case a disaster comes up and I need to get hold of him
  fast.  He doesn't seem to mind it although we had some fun times putting it on him at first!!!! I think it would go easier on a short haired piggie, Bert kept getting hair caught in the Velcro safety straps.  I think it is safe as long as you are with them, I wouldn't leave it on when you are not right there as they could get a leg caught in it.
  Aileen and Bert who is haired up for a real winter!!