[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Flick

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 12 19:53:10 EDT 2006

Sherry we are so very sorry about your little furbaby Flick passing onto
the Bridge. I've enjoyed reading about your furbabies for awhile now and
know just how much he will be missed by your family and the Piggie Pals.
What a priviledged slave you are to both see Flick come into this world
and then him let you be with him when he was passing onto the Bridge i'm
hoping this will bring you some comfort.  I'm sure he will be playing in
the lovely fields at the Bridge with Sully and all his other friends
from the gpdd where they look down on us and smile and popcorn their
delight in seeing us. We are sending you cuddles and lots of piggie
kisses to the Piggie Pals.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis in memory our dear little
Sully