[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Cannelletto

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 23:41:45 EDT 2006

Dear Debbie,

     There is no guarantee that the "tripleshot" would have reversed
anything. I expected Wilson to make a come back and instead he became weaker. As it
urned out I "should have" helped him to the Bridge a day sooner ( Monday). But I
soooo hoped. And I was so tempted to let Cooders continue for a few more days
-- there was still light and life in his eyes but he was steadily declining
and the stone was only keeping him a pain.

     You LOVED Cannelletto -- Grieve but do not blame yourself. Of course it
seems that most of us can't help blaming ourselves but you gave him care and
love. Celebrate his life and reccall the joy you brought eachother.

Alge + the remailing Jolly Rodents, Chester and Charlie