[Gpdd] [health] pregnant pig and condolences

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Oct 13 13:50:49 EDT 2006

Sandi,

If I were you, I would be at the vet's door when he opened in the morning.
Better to be safe than sorry.

--------------------------------------

Sarah,

So sorry to read about your Pumpkin and Patches. I don't think that you have
any reason to think that their passing was anything other than old age. When
piggies reach six you know that you must have been doing something right.

It is so hard when you have lots of piggies of the same age. You just know
that you are going to go through a rough time. I have been through it many
times and can sympathise with you. I have had piggies who outlived their
children too.

The Piggyfriends send lots of wheeks to your Spicey and Spooky and hope that
new piggies will be joining you soon. Piggies need excellent slaves like
you.

Sincere condolences.
Penny.