[Gpdd] [species]Alpaca

angot sigolene angotsigolene at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 14 09:27:15 EDT 2006

hello
to answer Suse about Alpaca : They're different from Texel. Texels are curly Shelties, hairs are short on the head and go longer to the back.
Alpacas are long and curly haired everywhere and are directed from the back too the head...
I hope it's clear cause my english is limited and i've caught a cold so my head is not clear...

On my blog you can see Ben who is a crown Texel and Poppy who is an Alpaca.
http://sigolenea.blogourt.fr