[Gpdd] [GPDD]Silly: Roll Call

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:13:06 EDT 2006

Masters- Cocoa- 5 years old
            Gordon- ! year old

Slave- Gisela Magee
Location-Enumclaw, WA

So sorry this is so late, we are so behind in reading our digest, things
have been so busy around here and I am constantly having health issues.  We
are so saddened to read about so many of our piggie friends crossing over
the bridge...........you are all in our thoughts and prayers.  We pray that
all the sick piggies hurry and get well, congratulations and welcome to any
newcomers, and Cocoa and Gordon send lots or wheeks and love to everyone.