[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Serendipity

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 15 16:45:59 EDT 2006

Stacy and the Squee Squad, it was with much sadness that we read of
Serendipity's passing.  We had hoped that the nebulizer treatments would
help her get well and we were so very sorry to read that she left for the
Bridge.  It is good, though, that you sensed it was her time and were able
to hold her and let her know it was OK to go.  Thank you for sharing some
of your memories of Serendipity.  You obviously rescued her back from the
brink when you first brought her home and had to feed her softened pellets
and Vitamin C from a spoon to build up her strength.  What a lucky girl she
was to become part of your family and to be so loved.  And, yes, how
well-traveled she was, moving from Hawaii to the East Coast!  Please accept
our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday