[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Zephur & Felix

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Oct 15 20:51:31 EDT 2006

Oh Laura you did make me laugh!!!  (lol)

Your story about the intro's with Zephyr & Felix were very cute.
Obviously Zephyr has you wrapped around his little paw, making you get
up and remove that naughty divider between them both at 3am in the
morning UGH. It amazes me just how clever our furbabies are you hear
time and again from the wonderful slaves how clever their little masters
are.  Lets face it guinea pigs just RULE!! (and don't we just love it).

It's lovely to hear these stories to brighten up our days.

Sending healing cuddles and kisses to all our sick slaves and piggies,
have a lovely week.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully