[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Mr. Cooders

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 15 23:13:02 EDT 2006

Alge, Chester, and Charlie, we were so very saddened to hear of Mr.
Cooders' passing.  Mr. Cooders was so correct, though, to wheek that "love
is stronger than death."  He will always remain in your heart, and your
love traveled with him to the Bridge.  It was so touching to read of all
you did to try to get him well and of how he began to enjoy his food
again.  Obviously he had a strong spirit, even if his body did not have the
same strength.  Please know that you did the right thing in helping him to
the other side so that he would no longer have to suffer chronic pain and
discomfort.  We know he felt all of your care and concern, and we send our
condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday