[Gpdd] Health Mites

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Mon Oct 16 06:56:23 EDT 2006

Hi Penny and the Piggyfriends.
Thanks for the advice re mites - I will have a look out for the Ivomec.  I
actually used the drops behind the ears (I bought it from pets at home) I
took it along with me to the vets and he said that it was okay to use. They
have stopped scratching so much but they still have the odd scratch here and
there. I will have to keep an eye on them.
It really is funny how much love you can feel for these little guys, I cant
imagine life without them, the rest of my family laugh and say they are like
my children. I suppose they are right, they are my little boys and would do
anything for them.
Speak soon piggy friends.

Jem, Crockett and Tubbs. xx