[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Fat Guinea Pig Running Up The Stairs and Ivomec

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Oct 16 18:55:28 EDT 2006

Thank you so much for telling us about the wonderful videos Lori!! I have
watched them over and over tonight.

I have never seen a guinea climb stairs. He hops up there just like a little
dog! I have a 3 inch step between two rooms and when my flock have floor
time they approach the step and regard it as a cliff face. One or two will
attempt the climb but most stay whichever side of it they started on.

I have a boar called Gulliver, who loves to jump up on top of his sleeping
box, so I am going to try him with the stairs tomorrow. Too late tonight!!

---------

Many thanks to everyone who has posted about where they can buy Ivomec. I
hope that all the slaves who emailed me about this have read the posts. I
can buy it in a little squeezy bottle, which only releases one drop at a
time so there is absolutely no risk of an overdose. As I have a lot of
piggies I use it up before its sell by date.

Regards to all from Penny and the Piggyfriends.