[Gpdd] Bridge: Belated Condolences to CocoPuff's Okie Piggies

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Oct 16 20:25:40 EDT 2006

Dear Susi,

Please accept our belated condolences and extend our heartfelt sympathies to
Snowy and all the OP's, but especially to Snowy, for the loss of CocoPuff.
We were saddened to learn that this era of the memorable couple Snowy and
Cocopuff has come to an end. I remember the first year Snowball and Snickers
participated in Piggie Secret Santa. Snowball was Secret Santa Piggie to
Snowy. Snowball told me he hoped Snowy would share her gift with Cocopuff.

We know Coco Puff holds a special place in your heart. And he was special to
us too.

Hugs,
Carla, Snowball and Apache