[Gpdd] [misc] Corrine is okay..

Britt and Brownie Hageman Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Wed Oct 18 19:19:09 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone..

Most of you probably don't know who I am, but I'm Britt and my piggie's name
is Brownie.. He's a fiesty 4 years old now and is still as crazy as ever..
We live in Ohio..

Anyhow.. I'm a definate lurker these days as I had my first child in March..
I saw the post wondering about Corrine.. I just heard from her today and
she, her hubby and the piggies are all ok.. a bit shaken up.. but that's
understandable..

Sorry for the short post, but I do read about all your wonderful piggies! :)

PS - Hi Leah, BB and BS.. BB's pic is still right by Brownie's cage :)
Congrats on your new house!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."