[Gpdd] [GPDD] ANNOUNCEMENT new piggies at Piggyfriends

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:44:48 EDT 2006

Penny - What a heartwarming story!  Sad, but with a wonderful ending!
  God bless you for going above and beyond . . . but, wouldn't we all, if
  we had the chance?  You know, I'm sure those people meant well, they're
  bound to be animal lovers to have gotten so many to begin with.
  Those little boys are so lucky, as are the rest of their wee family, to have
  ended up at your home. Maybe you will get some help with those names...
  Welcome to the new boys on the block,
  from Susi & the Okie Piggies