[Gpdd] Misc. - Guinea Pig Walks and Stairs

Charlene Hawk ckhawk79 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:53:22 EDT 2006

Ruth:

  What an amazing story you have of your guinea pig as a young child!  I can just picture all the neighbors reactions watching a young girl walking down the sidewalk as her guinea pig trots along behind her.  My girls would get much too distracted by eating the grass to walk along with me, but it is such a sweet image you have painted for us all.

  I love reading about these stories, you have brightened my day!

  Charlene and the three amigas (Hazel, Holly and Pebbles)