[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Cannelletto

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Oct 19 14:37:33 EDT 2006

Debbie and the Grieving Dolly Mixtures, please do not blame yourself for
Cannelletto's passing.  You had done so much to get him well, including
consulting with Cavies Castle and your nurse friend and giving various
medicines and even shots over the course of a month.  We don't believe that
going in to give him his shot a little bit late one morning was the cause
of his passing.  Piggies can go up and down in the course of treatment and
often rally before the end, thus giving us an even harder emotional wallop
when they leave.  Cannelletto knew that you were trying all your best to
help him, and he had no doubt of your love and dedication.  We hope you
will remember all the happy times you gave him and not focus on that final
morning.  Please accept our condolences (we also send condolences on the
little mouse that Pete also buried).

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday