[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Bilbo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Oct 19 14:00:43 EDT 2006

Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the Baggins Boys, we are so very sorry to
hear of Bilbo's passing, especially so soon after Mouse left for the
Bridge.  It does sound like he had a URI and was hiding it, as piggies so
often do; we are saddened that he left you during the night before you
could get him to the vet.  However, it is good that he was happy, alert,
and eating well up until his final journey.  Thank you for sharing some of
your memories of him, such as what a gentleman he was and how you called
him your woodchuck.  Yes, we can certainly imagine that he decided to join
Wilson and Cooders at the Bridge, and we believe he will be waiting for you
there.  Bilbo was so lucky to share his life with you and to be so
loved.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes to his
buddy, Frodo.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday