[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Pumpkin and Patches

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Oct 19 14:40:32 EDT 2006

Sarah, Spicey and Spooky, please accept our condolences on the passings of
Pumpkin and Patches.  We are so very sorry that they left for the Bridge
within three weeks of each another.  As cagemates, they probably did not
want to be without one another.  Although piggies are never with us long
enough, how wonderful that Peaches and Patches were both six.  It does
sound like their passings were age-related.  How sweet to hear of how vocal
they both were.  They probably are both wheeking loudly and happily on the
other side as they find new fields of parsley.  Please know that they were
lucky to be so loved, and please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday